Commercial ADA & IBC Compliant Aluminum Wheelchair Ramps
Modular Wheelchair Ramp Basics:
If you're like most people we talk to on a daily basis, you're either bidding a job which requires handicap access be added to a structure, or you've found yourself in a situation in which you need ramp access for yourself. In either case, you found your way to this page, and we're confident we can help you meet whatever needs you have. Here are some of the basics:
- Ramps are made of aluminum
- Commercial ramp clear width is 48" between handrails (custom widths available)
- Outside to outside dimension of ramp is 60" (see specifications)
- Ramps can be of any length
- To meet ADA compliance, a resting platform is required for every 30' of ramp
- Legs are adjustable to meet changes in terrain
- Meets all code requirements for load specifications
- Ramps can be designed in an endless number of layout configurations
- Ramps, platforms and stairs are ADA, IBC compliant
- ADA compliance requires a 1:12 slope ratio (One foot of ramp for every inch of rise)
General Contractors & Property Management Companies:
We work with general contractors and property management companies in determining the best solution for their access needs. We understand construction and will work with you in designing a ramp that meets ADA guidelines and fits your specific needs. If you already have a layout for your ramp or photos of the location you would like to make accessible, you can fax us (303-703-4879) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you a written quote, usually within a day. Our primary focus is getting the job done right, in a professional manor and with impeccable customer service.
Payments: Although we prefer payment for modular ramps at time of order, we will accept purchase orders from established commercial entities. Large ramp orders may require a deposit at the time the order is placed.
Please feel free to call us at 1-877-258-7423 and discuss your specific needs. We can help you design & provide you with a ramp that meets ADA guidelines at the lowest possible price.
Call us at 1-877-258-7423 to discuss your project.
Send Photos / Email - email@example.com
Or fax your layout to: 303-703-4879